WHAT IS SPECIALE’S EYEWEAR WARRANTY?
Speciale eyewear products are warranted for one year from the date of purchase against manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship. Warranty is only valid with a proof of purchase from an Authorized Speciale Eyewear Dealer that clearly shows the purchase date.
Please keep your receipt of purchase to validate your product’s warranty. For warranty service, please present the original receipt of purchase (tax Invoice).
WHAT IS COVERED BY WARRANTY (examples):
- Swarovski crytal peel off
- Logo peel off
- Soldering defects of temple hinges
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY (examples):
- Scratches or pit marks on sun lenses.
- Any damages caused by accident, abuse, neglect, shock, improper use or storage of product.
- Unauthorized modifications or repairs.
- Excessive exposure to heat or cold.
- Prolonged exposure to water.
(ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS ARE SUBJECT TO A CASE BY CASE EVALUATION)